We install Asphalt, Slate and Synthetic Slate, Metal and Wood/Shake Roofs. Take a look at the variety we offer.
We only install asphalt shingles from respected companies such as Owens Corning, GAF, and CertainTeed. There are many varieties and colors to choose from. Proper planning and knowing what you want can head off a lot of potential problems and delays - whether you need a new roof or just some repairs. Durability, expected life span, and resistance to wind and algae growth are all important considerations in the selection of your new shingles. Your climate - annual rainfall, relative humidity, typical wind conditions and storms, etc. - impacts the importance of these features. Shingle warranties range from 20-, 25- and 30-year terms to limited lifetime terms.
We install both Exposed Fastener and Standing Seam Metal roofs made with the highest quality residential material available from reputable companies such as Union and McElroy Metal. Click their logos for more information regarding their products, quality, and color options. Contact us to have a Southern Siding representative discuss your options and give you a quote today.
Why use metal as a roofing product?
- Metal roofing can come in a wide variety of colors and shapes (profiles) giving you a greater choice in helping to make your home be the most beautiful home in the neighborhood.
- Metal is non-combustible thus giving you added protection.
- Metal will not absorb or become damaged by exposure to water.
- Metal will shed ice and snow in the winter time.
- Most metal products are made from recycled metal products thus offering you an environmentally friendly roofing products.
- Most metal roofing products are qualified for a Class 4 rating under Under Laboratories UL 2218 test standard for "Impact Resistant of Roofing Materials". This can result in a large savings on Insurance Costs.
We also have experience in the installation and replacement of your commercial low slope roof. Regardless of the style, material, or color you have in mind, we have the training, experience, and knowledge to not only met but exceed your expectations. We only use the highest quality materials from trusted companies such as GAF when installing or replacing your existing commercial low slope roof. Click the GAF logo for more information regarding the types of material available for your commercial roof, and contact us to discuss what the best option is for your business.