We understand the importance of a properly installed roof and how it will impact the structural integrity of a building. By using only the highest quality of products and never compromising on the services we provide, our residential roofing company stands out from the rest. Our employees are experienced and skilled in using the latest technology to make your home or commercial roof safe, stable and appealing.
We only install asphalt shingles from respected companies such as Owens Corning, GAF, and CertainTeed. There are many varieties and colors to choose from. Proper planning and knowing what you want can head off a lot of potential problems and delays - whether you need a new roof or just some repairs. Durability, expected life span, and resistance to wind and algae growth are all important considerations in the selection of your new shingles. Your climate - annual rainfall, relative humidity, typical wind conditions and storms, etc. - impacts the importance of these features. Shingle warranties vary from 20, 25 and 30 year and even lifetime terms. The experts at Southern Siding Company can help you choose the best roof shingles and warranty for your home or business.
We install both Exposed Fastener and Standing Seam Metal roofs. Each metal shingle roof is made with the highest quality residential material available from reputable companies such as Union and McElroy Metal. If you are interested in a metal shingle roof, contact us today for a free quote or to discuss your options with one of our sales representatives.
Why use metal as a roofing product?
Metal roofing can come in a wide variety of colors and shapes (profiles) giving you a greater choice in helping to make your home be the most beautiful home in the neighborhood.
- Metal is non-combustible thus giving you added protection.
- Metal will not absorb or become damaged by exposure to water.
- Metal will shed ice and snow in the winter time.
- Most metal products are made from recycled metal products thus offering you environmentally friendly roofing products.
- Most metal roofing products are qualified for a Class 4 rating under Under Laboratories UL 2218 test standard for "Impact Resistant of Roofing Materials". This can save you a lot of money on insurance costs.